Will Smith open talk about baby making with his kids

Will Smith is getting candid about baby making with his wife Jada Pinkett Smith – tequila and Mexican vacay included!

During VH1’s Dear Mama event to celebrate Hollywood Mothers in New York on Tuesday night, Smith gave a touching speech honoring his wife and while he promised not to be “silly”, the actor certainly made a few audience members blush.

“I’m not gonna be silly. I’m here to honor you,” Smith, 47, said. “Just watching the piece with the kids it just takes me back to when we made them. Can’t help but think about that. It’s just amazing. It’s like you take Jada Pinkett Smith and an obscure town in Mexico and some tequila and you end up with great kids!”

Continuing on a more serious note, the Concussion star spoke highly of the mother of his children.

“Jada is magical,” he continued. “Part of why I love her is things happen in a way they shouldn’t happen, they shouldn’t go that way. She has this magical power.”

While the moment may have been a bit awkward for the couple’s children Jaden, 17, and Willow, 15, as well as Smith’s 23-year-old son from a previous relationship, Trey, the words from her husband hit a soft spot with Jada, as she teared up when she took the stage afterwards.

“I never thought about being married or having a family. I didn’t know anything about that because I came from a single mom so I always though I’d be a single mom and have a career,” Jada, 44, said. “But then I found this beautiful man, Will. I got married to him and I got my bonus son Trey and then I got Jaden and I got Willow and I was able to create, for myself, something I never had – which means family.”

Smith and Jada have been married since 1997 and will celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary next year. Smith said in November of last year that their marriage has worked because they’re “just not quitters.”

“If there is a secret I would say it is that we never went into working on our relationship. We’ve only ever worked on ourselves individually,” he told Entertainment Tonight. “And then presented ourselves to one another better than we were previously.”

Source : Y News

Share this:

댓글 쓰기

 
Copyright © Info Fuel. Designed by Anasuya